To achieve Excellence in Psychiatry and Mental Health Services in Asia.
The objectives of the Association shall be
- 1.1 To advance the art and science of psychiatry in Asia
- 1.2 To promote the importance of modern Psychiatry in the health care systems
of Asian countries.
- 1.3 To promote and maintain the highest standards of professional psychiatric
practice, prevention of
mental ill health and research in the field of Psychiatry and Mental
Health in Asia.
- 1.4 To share psychiatric knowledge, skills and practices among Asian countries
to improve care of the
mentally ill in Asia
- 1.5 To strive towards the improvement in mental health legislation, policies, plans, insurance systems
and research that improve the care of mentally ill in Asian countries
- 1.6 To provide an united Asian platform in psychiatry to promote good and
relationships with other international psychiatric bodies
- 1.7 To stress the importance of the region , culture, & tradition in
the promotion of the Global mental
- 1.8 To carry out regular activities that are incidental to all the above